Start a new topic

Unable to register

please help me.
My password is correct.
I try to work on the computer, it works.
At home impossible.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english

1 person has this problem

I'm sorry you are having trouble installing younity on your computer at home.

Could you please send us your log file?  To send us you log file you go can follow these instructions.

1.Open Finder and then click the "Go" menu item in the menubar.  

2. Select "Go to Folder" and go to C:\Users\<yourusername>\Library\Application Support\younity.  

3. Email us any of the files called YounityClient.log and  "Set up .....txt" please email those to me. 

Please let me know if you have any problems finding the YounityClient.log file

Thank you

Thank you very much for your response.

I do not have "Younity" folder in "Application Support" so no "YounityClient.log" file.

Thank you for your help

Yannick could you please send me a screenshot (Capture d'ecran) of the Users\<yourusername>\Library\Application Support folder?) I would like to understand how your system is set up if there is no younity directory (younity should be in all lowercase letters)

Also could you do a search for "younity" from the spotlight utility on your Mac and tell me if it finds anything?

Thank you

Find :-)

Hi Yannick can you tell me what country you are located in?  This would help us troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you

I have exactly the same problem, in addition I have received the mail telling that I am registered, but I stay blocked on the same screen as described above, I have attach the files you asked for,

I am in France

best regards

We're sorry you're having problems. Unfortunately, you're experiencing an issue we have not seen before, and for which we currently do not have a solution. We hope to have a new version available shortly that may fix the problem, but until then younity will simply not work for you. I apologize for that.

If you are willing, I would like to test our potential fix to this problem with you. This would help us a lot, since we are unable to reproduce the problem here. If you are interested in getting a pre-release version of younity, that will hopefully fix the problem, please e-mail us at or visit and file a ticket. We will then contact you.

Again, I'm sorry you're having problems. I know this is a pain. I hope you will stick with us as we try to resolve this issue. Thanks regardless for your patience and understanding.

Mike Abraham
CTO, Entangled Media

I am ready to help you and to test a new version of future.

Login or Signup to post a comment