Start a new topic

Album view messed up

When I go to album view for music any soundtrack, tribute, or seasonal album where the songs are preformed by different artists show up as different albums instead of as one. Is there any way to fix this? Attached are two screenshots showing this happening. One is with a Grammy nominee album and the other is with the Evita soundtrack.

Hi this unfortunately is an issue that we are currently aware of and are planning to fix in a future release.  I'm not sure when the fix will be available or in which release but we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

-Carlotta Simonson

I see that it has been two years since this problem was posted.  Was wondering if a fix was made available.  I also have may folders with compilations and they all show up as singles on the app player.  Makes it impossible to play the whole folder of songs.

Hi John,

younity organizes music according to ID3 tags. As you have seen, if the tags on any given song in a compilation don't allow it to be associated with all the other songs in the compilation, they will appear as part of separate albums. 

If you have access to an ID3 tag editor you can make sure that the Album field is the same for all songs that are part of a given compilation.

Lori Sockrider 

Login or Signup to post a comment