Start a new topic

Files, photos, etc. showing on iPhone but not on iPad

Description:Two days ago I installed Younity on my MacBook Air, my iPhone 5, and my 1st gen. iPad. All devices are showing as "registered" and all files have been read by Younity on my MacBook. I can view all my MacBook files and photos on my iPhone5, but am seeing nothing at all on my iPad. The iPad app does show itself as "updating" whenever I access it, but nothing shows up. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice, but to no avail. I've also restarted the iPad with no results. Suggestions?
1 Comment

Hi James. Sorry about the trouble you are having. Is your Macbook Air on and connected to the Internet when your iPad is trying to get files from it? If so, please send us your error logs when you have a chance and we'll see if we can sort this out.

Make sure you've registered your iPad and allowed it to get the metadata from your computer (this may take about 1 minute depending on how many files you have). Once that is done, and assuming you still do not see any of your files, go into the Settings menu from younity's main menu. In the upper right corner is a little message icon, press that and you can send us your logs.

Sorry for the difficulty and we appreciate your patience. Thanks.
Login or Signup to post a comment