Start a new topic

No Files on iPhone

Description:I have younity on my macbook pro and iphone. Younity has scanned my macbook but none of the files (music, videos, files, and photos) show on my iPhone. I have uninstalled on both with no success. On the iPhone I have enable show only available files. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry you're having problems. And you're not doing anything wrong. It sounds like it may take a bit longer for all of your files to make it over to your iPhone. You do not need to uninstall or reinstall. Instead, just start younity on your Macbook and your iPhone. Then, launch younity on your phone and wait until the little 'updating' spinner at the bottom disappears.

If, once the updating spinner is gone, you still don't see what you expect, it would help to see your log files. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Mike. The problem occurred because my computer fell asleep and I suspect that interrupted the scanning process. I deleted younity from both, installed on my computer until the scanning finished and then the app on my iPhone. Things are working now. Take care.
Login or Signup to post a comment