Start a new topic
Solved

wont let me sign in

Description:NA

Hi Steve,

Sorry you're having difficulties. Are you using Facebook, Google, or an e-mail address to register your device? If an e-mail address, you can reset your password by clicking the 'forgot/reset' button in younity on your iOS device, or by clicking on the 'Forgot my password' hyperlink in younity on your Mac or PC.
thanks, where is the forgot password on the mac page?
When you first launch younity on your Mac, you will see a dialog that says, "Login with:" and shows three buttons:

Facebook
Google
younity e-mail/password

Click "younity e-mail/password". That will take you to the next page, which allows you to enter your e-mail address and password. Near the bottom of that page is a hyperlink that says "Forgot my password". Just click it.

i try to open and nothing happens, ive re run the set up, nothing still..wots going on pls..??

If you are unable to launch younity, please create a ticket and let us know exactly what you're doing, as well as what type of computer you're using (Mac or Windows) and the OS version. Thanks.

I'm using a Mac with El Capitan 10.11.3. After downloading younity The y icon does not show in the meny bar and I can't start the program in any other way either.

the@langers.se,

Sorry about that. Were you able install Y OK? Did the installer give you any errors when you ran it?

Thanks, and sorry again for the inconvenience.

The install was error free and I deleted the program and started all over again, for good measure.

Younity  cloud service is not working in my country(pakistan)

Login or Signup to post a comment