Start a new topic

Impossible to log in

Description:I've install it on my Macbook and iPhone 5. Works great but now i'm trying to log in on my new iPad. No way: it does not accept neither my ID or password and therefor I can't even reset my password. Any suggestion?
1 Comment

I'm having problems installing Younity. I Have Windows 10 operating system/ Itunes/ and a Samsung  Galaxy S7 pnone and wish to share primarily photo & Music files.  I sucessfully completed installations both on computer & phone.  Photo & Movie files populate on both when Younity activates but music files don't. Originally sought support using e-mail logiin. Couldn't gains support access unrecognized password. Tried to reset password, access was still a problem.  Then changed computer and phone logins from e-mail login to g-mail login on both computer & phone in an attempt to get help. The software problem is when I try to open the music file folder containing I-tunes to populate window  (iTunes musicLibrary.xml)  I get a message saying "Could not find compatible app on phone for this type file type, It then ask if I want to open Google play store for an app that will open this file.  Not knowing which If any of the apps is appropriate, choosing to continue without making a choice yields a white notepad like screen listing a bunch of key/integer lines.  (see below). What steps do I need to execute to remedy the problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist SYSTEM "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd" PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN">

-<plist version="1.0">

-<dict>

<key>Major Version</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>Minor Version</key>

<integer>1</integer>

<key>Application Version</key>

<string>12.6.2.20</string>

<key>Date</key>

<date>2017-08-16T22:42:08Z</date>

<key>Features</key>

<integer>5</integer>