Start a new topic

Hi,is it possible to choose what folders in each device we want to see in younity?thks

1 Comment

Hi Antoni, thanks for your question. To make sure I answer you correctly, are you asking if you can configure younity on each computer to point to a specific folder or folders, instead of the default configuration that points to your user account on each computer? If so, the answer is yes.

When you register a device, the first option is what 'Locations' you want younity to point to for your files. The default is your user account folder. You can remove that or add to it (e.g. to add an external hard drive). So if you want younity to only point to /users//Music, you would remove the reference to the user account (/users//), then add that specific Music folder. You can add as many individual folders as you like.

If you've already registered your device, you can access this menu by clicking on the younity icon, then selecting 'Preferences' and then change the 'Locations' younity points to for your files.

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know and we'll get you sorted out. Thanks.
Login or Signup to post a comment