Start a new topic

Younity with IOS ONLY!! NO desktop computer?

Can I use younity without a computer. I only have a iphone 4 and ipad 2 as my forms of computers. Can I still use this service? If so how?

Hi Neil, sorry but we are not able to link your iPad and iPhone directly to one another. This is quite hard to do, mostly because of the way mobile devices and mobile OSes work.

We wish there was something we could do to help, but at this time we aren't able to support what you are looking for.

Thanks for your inquiry though, we appreciate it.
Can you share between mobile Devices? Like music from iPod can be played on iPhone or iPad

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
iOS to iOS..
I think I know where the Younity team is coming from. As a knowledgable tech person and for a person who knows a lot about open source and practices and is training in programming, it could be quite difficult to do. Not only that, but iOS is a quality system. It's not like Google Play where you do anything, no questions asked no review needed. Google's ecosystem is messy and even though its less restricted its cluttered with poor quality apps. Younity isn't poor quality.

Younity, why not do a purchase petition? "Want to support us? if we get x and x amount of donations of y amount of money this will help us develop for z amount of features (specified).
Login or Signup to post a comment