Start a new topic

I've just had my iphone replaced, how do I de-register my old iphone?

I had registered the app with my iphone, but i've had it replaced under warranty due to a screen issue. So I have now registered my new phone, and would like to de-register my old phone which I no longer have.

How do I do that?

Hi Victoria, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  If you are using the latest version of younity you can now unregister your own devices from any other device.  

On your new iphone, go to Settings scroll down to Devices and find the old phone.  Click on the "i" icon next to it and then scroll to the bottom of the Device Details page.  

You will see an "Unregister <devicename> button. Click on that button and your device will be unregistered.

If you are not running the latest version of younity and don't have this function available, please let us know which device (the actual device name) that you want us to unregister.  I don't want to unregister the wrong one by mistake.

Thank you

-Carlotta Simonson

i have the same issue... could you pls unregister my old phone?

Thank you.

Do unregister your old phone, we'll need to know the e-mail address you used when creating your account, as well as either:

1. The name of your old phone, or (if you've forgotten it),
2. The name of your new phone. (We need to unregister the correct one).

If you don't want to post your e-mail address here, just send it, along with a reference to this topic (you can just include the URL or your name) to:

Hi Mike, sorry for the delay. I'm sending this to our dev team to remove the other device. This capability is not yet included within you Settings menu, but hopefully will be at some point in the somewhat near future. Thanks.
Login or Signup to post a comment