Start a new topic

Remote Volumes

Tried to add a wireless storage device and got the message "younity does not support remote volumes". Any plans to add this? That's where most of my files are.

2 people have this question

Hi there Register2009. Indeed we do have plans. I presume your wireless storage device is a NAS, which we intend to support at some point but do not currently have a date. If you like, you can vote for the feature here:

The Vote Link doesn't work but this is a big deal - I like the theory but I won't be able to use and push for friends until I can use my NAS

I'm voting for remote Volume support. I click on the link provide about but it's not longer active. An NAS drive is where all of my music is stored and Younity is unfortunately useless for me until I can access remote drives. I was so excited to try it out, too!!!

Me too. I Want remote volume

Plex Media Server, an app similar to yours, allows me to link to my external hard drive.   Please add this feature soon.

I also can't use this App until you add remote volumes for my server is a high powered computer and all my media is stored on a NAS that has redundancy for drive failure. Plase ADD asap for this app look like something I would like to start to use.

We do intend to support NAS installation sometime in the future, although we have not yet set a timeframe for this yet. We'll post here and to our other channels as it becomes available.

Login or Signup to post a comment